Frank Frazetta's "Warrior with Ball and Chain" Goliath Coin
Frank Frazetta is often referred to as the "Godfather of Fantasy Art" and is one of the most renowned illustrators of the 20th century.
His art influenced generations of fantasy and science fiction artists and can be seen in comics, movies, gaming, and pop culture. George Lucas told Frank that his early Buck Rogers covers inspired him to create the Star Wars franchise.
In 1973, Frank painted "Death Dealer" which is arguably the most iconic image in the history of fantasy art. In addition, his cover art featuring his interpretation of Conan the Barbarian helped sell 10,000,000 million copies of the Conan books in a two year span.
Needless to say, Goliath Coins is honored to work with the Frazetta Family Museum to create a series of coins based upon his legendary art.
The Frank Frazetta Coin Collection features incredibly detailed, large metal coins, with sculpted 3D art.
- Officially Licensed
- Antique silver plating
- The back of each coin has a common design featuring Mr. Frazetta's iconic self-portrait and signature.
- Each coin comes with an acrylic type two piece display stand.
- Coins are made from a solid zinc alloy metal.
- Coins are 2.75 inches (69.85 mm) in diameter.
- Each coin weighs almost 4 ounces.
- Coins are about 6 mm thick.
- The coins are paintable.
- Coloring may vary slightly with antique plating.