Edgar Rice Burroughs "Jane Porter" Goliath Coin
Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc., and Goliath Coins have created a set of coins celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.
Burroughs is the legendary author who created Tarzan®, John Carter of Mars®, and other iconic characters. Numerous authors and filmmakers credit Burroughs as a major influence.
The set consists of eight coins featuring characters from the ERB Universe. To celebrate the long history, the coins are based upon iconic artwork from ERB artists such as Gil Kane, Thomas Yeates, Dave Cockrum, Rudy Nebres, Chris Peuler, Mike Wolfer, Alessandro Ranaldi, and new ERB artist Eric Serviss.
The Jane Porter coin is based upon the art of Mike Wolfer.
The set features incredibly detailed, large metal coins, with sculpted 3D art.
These coins will only be produced during the anniversary year and the molds will then be destroyed.
- Officially Licensed
- Limited Edition
- Antique gold plating
- The back of each coin has a common design featuring the logo of ERB Universe.
- Each coin comes with an acrylic type two piece display stand.
- Coins are made from a solid zinc alloy metal.
- Coins are 2.75 inches (69.85 mm) in diameter.
- Each coin weighs almost 4 ounces.
- Coins are about 6 mm thick.
- Individually packaged with art representing the character.
- The coins are paintable.
- Coloring may vary slightly with antique plating.
© Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Trademarks Edgar Rice Burroughs™, Edgar Rice Burroughs Universe™, Tarzan™, Tarzan of the Apes™, Jane Porter™, John Carter™, John Carter of Mars™, Dejah Thoris™, Tars Tarkas™, Carson of Venus™, and Victory Harben™ Owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. Used by Permission.